Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Merdeka at Biru-Biru Gunung Kinabalu

This is a big opportunity for us to join the Sabah Venturers Club in the above Mt. Kinabalu Environment Project for 3D2N (29 Aug -30 Aug 2009). The idea is to become a part of the volunteer groups to climb the mountain and the same time cleaning ( Collecting rubbish & Environment the invasive dandelion plant along the climbing path.

bah sama² la kita menjagai alam sekitar kio.....kalo tia mo jaga kepanasan akan melanda ehhehe...harap² tidak ...palis²..

GOB BLESS US

3 comments:

Japrin said...

bah.. kim salam sama darlene & allan kio... :) semuga berjaya mendaki gunung ... hehe

kionsomboy said...

bah, jgn ja kamu yang kana collect coz tia dpt sampai puncak Mt Kinabalu, tidak fitttttt ... good luck...

Gallivanter said...

I hope it went well? I don't know if I could motivate myself to climb Mt K, tapi, if there's shortcut ala helicopter, maybe I'll consider! :-)

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008